Christians in Action in association with Christians in Action International Network welcomes you to our Trade Show & Business Expo website. The Christians in Action Trade Show & Business Expo offers a unique opportunity for Christian businesses to penetrate the exploding market of faith-oriented buyers.
The shows brings together hundreds of businesses, entrepreneurs and ministries to exhibit and promote their products and services, while gaining priceless information on industry trends, sales and marketing strategies, and innovative ideas that motivate the participants.
The Exclusive Wholesale/Retailers connection and the Match-making Program will be held in conjuction with the Business & Expo and Conference
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT ?
The Business Expo brings together hundreds of businesses, entrepreneurs, churches and ministries to network and promote their goods and services. Through our you will also be given the advantage to have business-to-business meetings with potential partners, where you can initiate, develop or complete deals.
HUNDREDS OF EXHIBITS
FREE LIFE CHANGING SEMINARS
TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE & SALES
May 28, 2016
September 23-24, 2016
BUSINESS EXPO & CONFERENCE
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How Does Matchmaking Work? How Do I Participate?
- First, You Must Register for the Program at least 60 days prior the show
- A Registration cost of $250.00 is required –The cost will entitle you to participate in the Wholesalers/Retailers Connection.This will enable us to send invitation to your target market and potential buyers.
- Upon completion and verification of your registration, a member of the Match Making Team will contact you and send you via email or regular mail a listing of the people we have contacted and scheduled appointments to meet with you on the day of the show.
- During this process you will be presented with a schedule for the day and the selection of prospects that match with your organization.
Frequently Asked Questions About our Business Matchmaking Program
How Long Are the Matchmaking Appointments?
Appointments are in 15-minute increments with a ten-minute break in between each appointment. The first appointment begins at 11:30 am. The last appointment of the day will occur at 4:30 pm.
How many appointments will I receive?
The total number of appointments will be based on how well your firm matches up to the product and service needs of your target market. We aim to schedule 10-20 prospects for your company.
What if I don’t match with participating buyers?
To help ensure meaningful appointments, we will only match small businesses who match the buyers’ products or services. Our staff will do everything possible to help you secure your desired appointments.
Can I sell products during the Appointments?
The Matchmaking Program provides unique opportunities for you to meet with potential buyers. We encourage that you take orders and not strive to sell at this time. Contracts can be designed on spot individuals are serious about purchase orders. While we do not guarantee sales or closures, we are creating valuable opportunities for small businesses to hold personal meetings with potential clients that would have taken years to research and schedule on their own.
Friday, September 23, 2016 – 10am-4pm – Exhibition & Wholesalers/Retailers Connection – Closed to the Public.
Saturday, September 24, 2016 – 10am-5pm – Exhibition & Conference
The Exclusive Wholesale/Retailers Day will be held on Friday, September 23 from 10 am- 4 pm and Saturday, September 24, 2016 from 11am-4pm and is exclusively for wholesale buyers, exhibitors, participants of the Match-making Program and store owners. All persons attending Wholesale/Retailers Connection must be registered. Individuals who cannot document their direct, professional affiliation to the Expo are not qualified to participate. The cost to participate is $250.00 for two days, per company. Participants can have up to 10 people assisting them in the Connection
The Trade Show Business magazine is distributed to more than 5,000 attendees and businesses.
Ad Rates B&W
- Inside Front Cover $1,000.00
- Inside Back Cover $950.00
- Full Page / 10″ x 7.5″ $650.00
- Half Page/ 10″ x 3.5″ Vert $375.00
- Half Page/ 4.5″ x 7.5″ Horiz $375.00
- Quarter Page / 4.75″ x 3.5″ $175.00
- Strip Ad / 0.75″ x 7.5″ $175.00
- Business Card $100.00
Ad Rates – COLOR
COLOR AD -Add these rates to Black & White rates per ad.
- 4-Color $150.00
- 2 or 3 Color $75.00
- Business Cards $50.00
**** All artwork should be submitted camera ready on disk or a reproducible hard copy acceptable for scanning. Submit ads Quark (fonts, and art included on disk), Illustrator (Create outlines on type) or Photoshop files. Can accept jpeg, tiff or eps file formats.
**** $100.00 additional charge for advertisements that are not camera ready or need to be created.
- 10 X 30 BOOTH SPACE $1,750.00
- 10 x 20 BOOT SPACE $1,250.00
- 8 X 20 BOOTH SPACE $1,050.00
- 10 X 10 BOOTH SPACE $595.00
- 8 X 10 BOOTH SPACE $495.00
- TABLE-TOP DISPLAY, 8′ $395.00
- TABLE-TOP DISPLAY, 6′ $295.00
LAKELAND SHOW -Table-top display and Booths – Take off $100.00
CORNER BOOTHS – ADD $50.00 Each Booth will be furnished with flame-proof drapes with 8′ high back drape and 3 ft. side drape. Booth will include one draped 8 ft. table, a waste paper basket, 2 folding chairs, one 7″ x 44″ company sign, Double Booths will include 2 tables and 4 chairs.